- Fix for BIGINT fix for i5.
- Fix for autocommit issue (CLI setting is now handled).
- Fix for db2_pconnect connection reset issue.
- Fix for connection rollback in db2_pconnect at the end of request.
- Threadsafe PHP compiled with Microsoft Visual C++ 6
- Non-thread-safe (nts) PHP compiled with Microsoft Visual C++ 6
- Thread-safe PHP compiled with Microsoft Visual C++ 9
- Non-thread-safe (nts) PHP compiled with Microsoft Visual C++ 9
On Linux, you should make sure you have pecl installed in your package manager and then run:
pecl install ibm_db2
You'll need gcc along with DB2 headers for this. If you do not have a local copy of DB2, you can install the IBM Data Server Driver for ODBC and CLI instead.
DB2 Community Team