Webcast: DB2 Security Primer (Feb 25, 2010: 11:30 AM EST)
This presentation by experts from the IBM Toronto Lab, will quickly refresh your understanding of the DB2 9.5 security capabilities and then bring you up to speed on the latest additions made in DB2 9.7, such as separation of duties and data-in-transit encryption, to help you better meet your regulatory compliance needs. (This session is open to customers, business partners and IBMers).
Register and reserve your spot now
Monday, February 22, 2010
The next chat with the lab is this Thursday:
Labels: chat with the lab
Monday, February 08, 2010
The next DB2 Chat with the Lab is on February 25th:
DB2 for LUW Security Primer
11:30 - 13:00 EST (GMT-05:00)
This presentation will quickly refresh your understanding of the DB2 9.5 security capabilities and then bring you up to speed on the latest additions made in DB2 9.7 to help you better meet your regulatory compliance needs such as separation of duties and data-in-transit encryption.
You will learn how to:
1. vest security administration and database administration into two non overlapping roles;
2. prevent database administrators from accessing table data;
3. avoid granting users more privileges than what they need to perform their job tasks;
4. configure DB2 SSL to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your data communications; and
5. make a successful transition to the DB2 9.7 authorization model.
Join experts from the IBM Toronto Lab: Sal Vella - Vice President of Development, and Walid Rjaibi - Chief Security Architect for DB2 LUW, for this one hour session on DB2 security followed by live questions and answers.
Presentation charts and recording for this Chat will be available for download from ibm.com/db2/labchats